10 Mei, 2007

Opera 9.2 Web browser

What is Opera?
Opera is a powerful tool that gives you more options when surfing the Web. It is faster, safer and easier to use than your current browser. We designed Opera to fit your life - whether you want to have more fun, get more done or express your style.

Why should I download Opera when I already have another browser?
If you use Internet Explorer you are more likely to be subjected to dangerous software such as viruses and spyware. Opera is more secure, and takes up less of your computer's memory. With its unique features Opera lets you browse the Web more efficiently and helps you stay more productive online. Opera also has an integrated e-mail program so you no longer need to use one program for browsing and another for e-mailing, unless you wish to do so.

What will happen to my current browser if I download Opera?
Nothing. Opera will not make any changes to your old browser or settings.

What makes Opera more secure than Internet Explorer?
Opera's tight code is designed to keep hazards out. Our team works constantly to stay ahead of any security threats and keep you safer online. We don't want to bore you with a lot of words, so you can read about our security improvements here.
Fact: Opera has a better security track record than any other browser.

Can I transfer my personal favorites and bookmarks?
Yes and it's easy. We tell you how on the first page you see when you open Opera.

Do I have to uninstall my current browser before I install Opera?
No. In fact, some other browsers cannot be removed because they come with the software on your computer.

Download :
http://www.opera.com/download/get.pl?id=28961&thanks=true&sub=true

0 komentar: